Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Year Founded: Acquired by Big Top Baseball in November of 2013
- Stadium: Joannes Stadium, built in 1929
- Mascot: Jeremiah the Bullfrog
- Average Attendance: 1,403 (2017)
- Biggest Crowd In Franchise History: 2,172
- Most Unique Stadium Element: The Bud Light Beach Club features a private setting in left field, with no obstruction to the playing field, while featuring a beach and fire pit.
- Best Promotion: The nightly offering of deep fried frog legs at the main concession stand.